Pages

Sunday 15 July 2012

Term 3 already!

I hope you all have had a fantastic break and are all refresh and energised for another brilliant term! I am very excited to be back at school tomorrow, and I know you will be too.

What have you been doing over the break? I have been keeping very busy getting everything ready for term three and finding some really fun things for us to do. We will be learning all about the Olympics this week and watching the games when they begin (11 days to go... I'm very, very excited). We will also be learning more about multiplication - we will master the times tables - and then we will be moving on to division for maths. For writing we are going to look at descriptive writing and describing people, places and things. I'm looking forward to reading more amazing stories. - you are all brilliant!!

I have also been keeping very busy playing and chasing after Zack, who turned two in the holidays. We had a great time on his birthday we went to a plane museum and to the zoo in Auckland, where we got to feed a giraffe.


1 comment:

  1. was zack scared when the griffe lick zack from logan t

    ReplyDelete