Pages

Monday 16 April 2012

Holidays update

I hope you are all having a fantastic break! I have enjoyed some lovely time with my family, my older brother Aidan got married on Saturday so it was fantastic to see everyone! It was a glorious day as well. I have also had lots of fun doing some walks in the Kaimai Ranges and taking Zack to the beach and parks. I have also been thinking a lot about term 2 and the fun things we can do! Plus Sunny the little puss has loved having me home all the time, and she is coping well being dragged around by Zack :)

Also one of our caterpillars has started to turn into a chrysalis, which is very exciting - hopefully it will be just about to hatch when we are all back at school on Monday..







What have you enjoyed so far on your holidays? 

From Miss M 

1 comment: